- USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Section Championships
- Eastern Championship
- Florida Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Middle States Championship
- Midwest Championship
- Missouri Valley Championship
- New England Championship
- Northern Championship
- Northern California Championship
- Pacific Northwest Championship
- Southern Championship
- Southern California Championship
- Southwest Championship
- Texas Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Invitationals
- Other USTA Tennis On Campus Events
- Alumni Tennis Events - Calling All Players!
TOC Fall Invitational Day 3 Recap
The University of Florida became the first repeat winner at the USTA Tennis On Campus Fall Invitational as the Gators defended their 2013 title with a 25-18 win over Auburn University. More.
TOC Fall Invitational Day 2 Recap
Check out our Day 2 Recap to find out what went down, and who is moving on to fight for the title and automatic bids to the 2015 TOC National Championship. More.
TOC Fall Invitational Day 1 Recap
Day 1 of the 2014 USTA Tennis On Campus Fall Invitational is on the books. Check out the Day 1 Recap to find out what went down. More.
USTA Tennis On Campus
Get Some Love
There’s no better sport than tennis for making friends, staying fit and having fun! Whether you’ve played before or are just picking up the game, USTA Tennis On Campus has a way for you to find yourself in the game. All across the country, college students are enjoying the excitement of tennis through co-ed team play that keeps their competitive fires burning and opens up doors to new friendships and endless fun.
Welcome to the online home for the USTA's Tennis On Campus program! Now you can stay connected like never before:
- View the latest news articles
- View profiles of college club tennis teams from across the country
- Find a Tennis On Campus Event to play in
- Check out all the resources available to make your team the best it can be
- Connect with other participants near you
Play College Tennis
Define your college experience.
USTA Tennis On Campus is designed to provide college students with a host of opportunities for team camaraderie, social networking and unrivaled competition through tennis—without the demands of a varsity program. The fun co-ed format is designed to accommodate all levels of play, and the top teams can compete for regional and national championships. Tennis On Campus helps students maintain active and healthy lifestyles through their college years and helps them to stay connected to the lifetime sport of tennis.
Got it? Get it. Good!
Nominations for the 2014-2015 TOC Club & Leader of the Year are now open. Submit one today as we honor the best in TOC. Learn More.
TOC Alumni Events