- USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Section Championships
- Eastern Championship
- Florida Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Middle States Championship
- Midwest Championship
- Missouri Valley Championship
- New England Championship
- Northern Championship
- Northern California Championship
- Pacific Northwest Championship
- Southern Championship
- Southern California Championship
- Southwest Championship
- Texas Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Invitationals
- Other USTA Tennis On Campus Events
- Alumni Tennis Events - Calling All Players!
USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational
|The UCLA secured their automatic bid to
the 2015 Tennis On Campus
National Championship, by winning the 2014 Spring Invitational.
|USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational|
The Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational enters the Tennis On Campus schedule of events for the fifth year in a row in 2014. This exciting tournament complements the USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship and offers the perfect season-ending tournament and travel experience for teams who are not attending the National Championship! Not to mention, the top two teams will earn an automatic bid to the 2015 Tennis On Campus National Championship. The Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational is open to all teams from across the country, including "B" teams. PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible to participate in the Spring Invitational a team must compete in their local Section Championship!
|2014 USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational|
|April 11-13, 2014||Reffkin Tennis Center
|Meghan Houk at (520) 791-4896|
|2014 Participating Teams|
Arizona State University
|2014 USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational Hotel Information|
La Quinta Inn & Suites - Tucson (Reid Park)
DoubleTree Hotel - Tucson (Reid Park)
Rate TBD (may be anywhere from $99-$109/night)
Enter corporate discount code: 0002763162
|2014 USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational General Information|
Reffkin Tennis Center
USTA Outstanding Facility Award Winner
50 S. Alvernon Way
Tucson, Arizona -85711
Phone: (520) 791-4896
|PLEASE NOTE: Only the first 32 UNIQUE schools are guaranteed a spot until March 14th. After March 15th if all 32 spots have not been filled by unique schools, the remaining spots will be filled by B teams in the order that they registered.|
|Forms: Each team must submit the Player Certification Forms (2 pages)|
|Courts: 25 lighted championship-level hard courts|
|Format: World TeamTennis, non-elimination|
|Draw: 32 Teams|
|Registration Fee: $175 (Before February 14th) $200 (Before March 21st), $225 (After March 22nd) - per team|
|Awards: Trophies for top 4 finishing teams. Event t-shirt for all participants.|
|Player Party: Spring Fling! BBQ buffet under an Arizona sunset! On grass lawn at tennis center, music, beach tennis, ping pong tournament, door prizes, and more!|
|Travel: Plan on arriving in Tucson on Thursday afternoon. There will be a MANDATORY captains' meeting at 7:00pm on Thursday, April 10th. The event will conclude on Sunday, April 13th by 2:00pm - weather permitting. Plan your departures accordingly.|
• Centrally located with easy access to Tucson International Airport (~15 minutes).
• Separate tournament building complete with broadband Wi-Fi internet access, phone, PA system, player lounge, and commercial ice machine. New lounge offers air conditioning, television, seating, and view of the courts.
• Shopping mall, movie theaters, hotels, and restaurants within close proximity - walking distance.
• Full-service pro shop with stringer on-site.
• Host of 80+ tournaments annually including every level of competition from QuickStart Tennis novice tournaments to USTA National Championships.
|USTA Tennis On Campus Spring Invitational Past Champions|
|2014 - UCLA
2013 - University of Southern California
2012 - University of Arizona
2011- University of California - San Diego
2010 - University of California - San Diego
Back to USTA Tennis On Campus Fall & Spring Invitationals Home