- USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Section Championships
- Eastern Championship
- Florida Championship
- Mid-Atlantic Championship
- Middle States Championship
- Midwest Championship
- Missouri Valley Championship
- New England Championship
- Northern Championship
- Northern California Championship
- Pacific Northwest Championship
- Southern Championship
- Southern California Championship
- Southwest Championship
- Texas Championship
- USTA Tennis On Campus Invitationals
- Other USTA Tennis On Campus Events
- Alumni Tennis Events - Calling All Players!
Happy Holidays from the USTA and your friends at Tennis On Campus! More.
Villanova Takes Title
(USTA Middle States Blog) Eight years removed from their last Tennis On Campus Section Title, the Wildcats are back. More.
University of Florida Wins 2013 Fall Invitational
(Tennis View Magazine) The University of Florida made the most of their first trip to the USTA Tennis On Campus Fall Invitational. More.
USTA Tennis On Campus
Get Some Love
There’s no better sport than tennis for making friends, staying fit and having fun! Whether you’ve played before or are just picking up the game, USTA Tennis On Campus has a way for you to find yourself in the game. All across the country, college students are enjoying the excitement of tennis through co-ed team play that keeps their competitive fires burning and opens up doors to new friendships and endless fun.
Welcome to the online home for the USTA's Tennis On Campus program! Now you can stay connected like never before:
- View the latest news articles
- View profiles of college club tennis teams from across the country
- Find a Tennis On Campus Event to play in
- Check out all the resources available to make your team the best it can be
- Connect with other participants near you
Play College Tennis
Define your college experience.
USTA Tennis On Campus is designed to provide college students with a host of opportunities for team camaraderie, social networking and unrivaled competition through tennis—without the demands of a varsity program. The fun co-ed format is designed to accommodate all levels of play, and the top teams can compete for regional and national championships. Tennis On Campus helps students maintain active and healthy lifestyles through their college years and helps them to stay connected to the lifetime sport of tennis.
Got it? Get it. Good!
Honor the Best
We honor a Leader and Club who have made significant contributions to the program on their respective campus each year. Nominate someone today!
TOC Alumni Events