Registration for the 2018 Intermountain Tennis On Campus Championship is now open!
Click here for the event flyer and here for the registration form.
The University of Colorado was again victorious in the Gold Bracket of the 12th TOC Intermountain Sectional Championship in Salt Lake City, Utah, March 3-4, 2017, defeating the University of Northern Colorado 27-13.
Colorado University and Northern Colorado University will advance to the National Tennis on Campus Championships in Orlando, Florida at the USTA National Campus from April 13-15.
Winner: University of Colorado
The University of Colorado won the 2017 Intermountain Championship, securing their bid to Nationals in April.
March 2-3, 2018
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake Swimming & Tennis
Teams from local Colleges & Universities will compete for three bids to the 2017 USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship.
CONTACT: Becky Hodous - Email - 303-695-4117 x 227
- Brigham Young University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Snow College
- University of Colorado *
- University of Northern Colorado *
- University of Utah
- University of Wyoming
- Utah State University
- Utah Valley University
- Weber State University
* Earned bid to 2017 National Championship
Past Intermountain Champions
- 2017 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2016 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2015 - UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY
- 2014 - BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
- 2013 - BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
- 2012 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2011 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2010 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2009 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2008 - BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
- 2007 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER
- 2006 - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO - BOULDER