Over 250 players on 28 teams from 13 different college tennis clubs participated in this year's PNW Tennis On Campus Sectional Championship.
University of Washington defeated Gonzaga University of Oregon in the final; both teams, along with University of Oregon to the 2017 TOC National Championships in Lake Nona, Florida in April 2017. Congrats to all of our teams!
UPDATE: A BIG shout out goes to the teams who competed at the TOC Spring Invite in Surprise, Arizona last April, 2017! PNW TOC had the biggest and best showing EVER so congratulations to the following teams,
- Oregon State took 1st place in the Silver Bracket
- University of Oregon took 2nd in the Silver Bracket
- Gonzaga University took 5th in the Silver Bracket
- Washington State University took 1st in the Bronze Bracket
- Portland State University took 2nd in the Bronze Bracket
- University of Portland took 5th in the Copper Bracket
- Western Washington took 7th in the Copper Bracket
The USTA Tennis On Campus Pacific Northwest Championship is a fun and competitive event for collegiate club and intramural tennis teams from across the USTA Pacific Northwest section. The first event took place in 2002 at the University of Oregon and has grown to host 28 teams from 13 different collegiate institutions! The Championship, which uses the exciting, dynamic, and co-ed World TeamTennis format, is the kick-off event for the Pacific Northwest Tennis On Campus League. Winning teams are granted automatic bids to the USTA Tennis On Campus National Championship.
* Earned bid to 2017 National Championship